The PMI Group offers its clients the following advantages and benefits of EDM machining processes:
- Achieving difficult geometries such as long narrow slots, sharp corners, and splines
- Racking and stacking of parts to achieve economies of scale
- The ability to cut any conductive material including exotic alloys such as titanium, inconel, tungsten, cobalt, hastelloy, etc.
- Reduced tool wear as the wire is continually replenished
- Hardness of parts does not affect cycle time
- Very accurate tolerances can be held up to .0001”
- Burr free finishes